The DP4400E has a shock-resistant housing (MIL-SPEC) and with IP68 protection, which means it is dust resistant and waterproof. The battery life has also been improved, with a range of up to 28 hours.
The walkie-talkie has 32 channels. With a receiver that improves sensitivity, it provides greater coverage. It has an intelligent audio system, which allows the volume of the notebook to adjust automatically and compensate for background noise. This noise-cancelling technology contributes to the improvement of audio quality; this walkie talkie ensures optimal communications at all times.
It is a walkie-talkie designed to increase security in your organization, with an immediate response capability. It allows you to remotely activate a walkie-talkie to verify that the worker is safe. It also has privacy options to prevent other people from listening to your conversations, and you can deactivate the walkie-talkies in case they are stolen or lost.
Digital vs Analogue mode
This Motorola operates in both modes, with features like the repeater that dynamically mixes both modes, which speeds up the switch between analogue and digital calls. The most important characteristics of operating in analogue mode are:
- CTCSS subaudible tones
- Led Tricolor
- Channeling 12.5 and/or 25 KHz
- Better texture of PTT
- Possibility of signalling by 5 tones
The most important characteristics of operating in digital mode are:
- TDMA protocol 2 slots at 12.5 KHz
- IP Site connect. Possibility of Capacity Plus and Linked Capacity Plus
- Excellent audio quality as it is IMPRES
- Great privacy
- Text messaging
- Analogue and digital mode
- Frequency band: 300MHz
- Output power: 300MHz: 1W / 4W
- Channels: 32
- Space between channels: 12.5, 20, 25
- Protection level: IP68
- MIL-SPEC 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G
- 3 programmable side buttons
- On/off switch and volume
- VOX function
- Voice channel announcement
- Intelligent audio system: automatic volume control
- Noise cancellation technology
- WiFi for remote update via air through optional license activation.
- Battery life: Up to 28.5 hours (digital) / Up to 21 hours (analogue)
- Dimensions: 130 x 55 x 34 mm
- Weight: 355